• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

New to forum

• Thread startertjandwife
  • Start date
T

tjandwife

My wife and I love sharing and picture swaps with couples. tjandwife on yahoo if anyone is interested.

Attachments

• IMG_1451.jpg
    IMG_1451.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 474
Posing... :eek:

Attachments

• IMG_6266.jpg
    IMG_6266.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 252
yes, incredible really very sexy and far too classy for us!

Wow very very sexy!!

check out my thread too

tjandwife said:
My wife and I love sharing and picture swaps with couples. tjandwife on yahoo if anyone is interested.

Yep:!yep:!

My Wife had the same BIKINI when we were in Canary Island with Her Sister and Hers husband. Once the husband of Her sister came to our room alone, Wife had only these BIKINIES on and She did not do anything for to cover Her better. It was excited to look how his eyes were all the time tskking My Wifes body through those wears. And I could see that My Wife did like that She had possibility to Show HER SO NAKED. Now he knows My Wifes body, the whole of it.

Users who are viewing this thread