Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

New to cuckolding

• Thread starterhawttonya82
  • Start date

hawttonya82

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 3, 2012
My husband and I are new to cuckolding. We are getting into it and having lots of fun. Just wanted to share a pic of my hubby all locked up

Attachments

• 2012-04-10_10-51-21_40.jpg
    2012-04-10_10-51-21_40.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 200
Congratulations for putting your husband's cock exactly where it belongs! Now you're free to enjoy yourself with any other cock you please! ...and then tell us all about it, with maybe a picture or two??? ;) Have fun and enjoy yourselves!!!

Next step should be Sissy Panties that will fit nicely over that chastity....and a butt plug.

Attachments

• IMG_3560[1].jpg
    IMG_3560[1].jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 134
  • QUAN004.jpg
    QUAN004.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 101
  • il_fullxfull.144408636.jpg
    il_fullxfull.144408636.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 95
  • 41XKKNMzsML._SL500_AA300_.jpg
    41XKKNMzsML._SL500_AA300_.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 96
  • 311-OW02jzL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
    311-OW02jzL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 94
wifeownsme said:
Congratulations for putting your husband's cock exactly where it belongs! Now you're free to enjoy yourself with any other cock you please! ...and then tell us all about it, with maybe a picture or two??? ;) Have fun and enjoy yourselves!!!

A women has two breasts and usually only one baby at a time. The extra breast is for her boyfriend. In early societies, a man could have as many wives as he desired - as long as, he looked after them properly.

If there were two brothers and one died, the other brother inherited all his brother's assets including sister-in-law, children and parents, and donkeys, sheep, horses, cattle, goats, slaves, kin, servants, property, lands, other possessions and debts.

If a young man had seven brothers and they lost their lives in battle, he ended up with 8 wives which he was obliged to collectively marry. There was no such thing as welfare, each family had to look after the genetic line.

"thalt shall not covet your neighbor's wife" is a friendly warning that your neigbor migh get upset and stab you with his knife for damaging his honor. But if two neighbors agree to swop wives, then both benefit from coveting the "grass is greener".

It pays to ask the wives before the wife swop occurs, because they might be coveting a different guy down the street, and things could get more than a bit sticky if some degree of coercion is used.

hawttonya82 said:
My husband and I are new to cuckolding. We are getting into it and having lots of fun. Just wanted to share a pic of my hubby all locked up

That's very cool, Ms. Hawttonya. Congratulations for putting your husband in a chastity device as your first step in making him your cuckold. It's appropriately short and tight-fitting, which should preclude even the possibility of an erection.

How did you go about persuading your husband to allow you to lock his chastity device on him? Was it challenging, or did he accept his fate readily?

Sissycuckmaid has given you a good suggestion, BTW. Keeping your cuckold in a chastity device is probably most important, but pantying him would additionally help him accept his submissive status in your marriage.

wifeownsme said:

Thank you! I'm suppose to take a new cock tomorrow. I'm very excited :D.

sissycuckmaid said:
Next step should be Sissy Panties that will fit nicely over that chastity....and a butt plug.

Definitely will have to give that some thought, but we play with the butt plugs already ;)

Custer Laststand said:
That's very cool, Ms. Hawttonya. Congratulations for putting your husband in a chastity device as your first step in making him your cuckold. It's appropriately short and tight-fitting, which should preclude even the possibility of an erection.

How did you go about persuading your husband to allow you to lock his chastity device on him? Was it challenging, or did he accept his fate readily?

Sissycuckmaid has given you a good suggestion, BTW. Keeping your cuckold in a chastity device is probably most important, but pantying him would additionally help him accept his submissive status in your marriage.

It was actually him that suggested to put his cock in a chastity device. I wasn't sure at first, but now I love having him locked up. Luckily enough, he trusted me enough to tell me what he wanted. Now we are both having more fun in this new step in our marriage .

Thank yo all for all of your suggestions!

hawttonya82 said:
I'm suppose to take a new cock tomorrow. I'm very excited :D.

Excellent! I hope it goes well for you, and you have many satisfying orgasms.

hawttonya82 said:
It was actually [my husband] who suggested putting his cock in a chastity device. I wasn't sure at first, but now I love having him locked up.

Congratulations for moving forward with that (as opposed to dismissing it as "weird"). It sounds like you now clearly see the advantages of keeping your cuckold in a chastity device, with you as his sole key holder. For more on this, see:

Male chastity advantages for women:
Making Him Your Dream Man: Male Chastity FAQ

(if you haven't already).

hawttonya82 said:
Luckily enough, he trusted me enough to tell me what he wanted. Now we are both having more fun in this new step in our marriage.

That's good...

hawttonya82 said:
Thank you-all for your suggestions!

You're welcome. Now that you have your cuckold locked up, you might also consider:

Face riding:
The Fine Art of Queening

and:

Face riding furniture:
queens and kings-queening

To further your sexual satisfaction...

Here's pics of my cuck hubby getting the only kind of pleasure he will ever get from me

Attachments

• 2012-06-20_07-56-08_646.jpg
    2012-06-20_07-56-08_646.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 167
  • 2012-06-20_07-56-24_740.jpg
    2012-06-20_07-56-24_740.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 145
He looks very content getting that kind of attention from such a lovely
Goddess! You look absolutley gorgeous with a deliciously fuckable ass so I can understand his position... I would be grateful to be your bitch! Did you ever get to play with the real cock you had scheduled before?

Users who are viewing this thread