• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

New To Black

• Thread starterShyBecky
  • Start date
S

ShyBecky

Hi I am rebelling and doing this discreetly.

ShyBecky said:
Hi I am rebelling and doing this discreetly.

Since you are doing this to spite your parents ... if you want send me a PM with your email address and I'll send you a few fake pics of you doing big black guys.

I am guessing you want me to post the fakes here in the fake pic forum here ... although I am sure they would be a hit ;)

Put your pictures in an album on your profile. You sound amazing. I'd love to see you girl. That's all i can say for now.

I have seen her pics and she is a 100% Doll Baby ;)

Well that's good to know. So were not putting up pictures in an album on our profile.............................? :rolleyes: Or am i just gonna have to take my fellow pervs words? :confused:

Sorry, I can't put my pics up due to some of my friends are to close to the legal age and the administrators in here advised me not to. I will share on yahoo ym however. Hit me up at shylilbecky18@yahoo.com. Sorry guys.

Users who are viewing this thread