Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

new pics of her

• Thread starterbiinwv
  • Start date

biinwv

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 6, 2006
here are some new pics i hope you like them fake them if you want.

Attachments

• j19.jpg
    j19.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 921
  • P1000978.jpg
    P1000978.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 557
  • P1000984.jpg
    P1000984.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 593
  • P1030120.jpg
    P1030120.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 1,446
she is one hottie

I still say you send her to me for a little vaction, and you could enjoy her phone calls home and using your hand, knowing when she gets back, not just any dick in the woods would ever do again.

Looks like you have something to clean up

..Hi.....very hott photos of your wife...I can tell you but i'm sure you already know that she need BIG SUPERIOR BLACK COCK and she need it on a regular basis to keep her well sexually satisfied

Last edited by a moderator:
Great pics!!! Can I add my load on her pussy for you to lick up?

ty

thanks for the comments everyone i love them

One Hot Wife

Man she is hot. I would love to pleasure her while you watch and wank. If you are near Maryland, Virginia, or Washington, D.C., or plan to travel there, I will put on a great show, starting with flirtation, progressing to her seduction, and ending with her moaning in wild abandon as she is fucked properly and I deposit my load in her hot, tight, white pussy.

lol

PittsburghBull4Cuck said:
I'm not that good with photoshop - but you said you wanted it faked and this is my best attempt. Hope you like!
love it:D that could be the best fake I have seen on here

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread