• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

New pic of Kelly

• Thread starterPAC496
  • Start date

PAC496

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 5, 2008
Here is a picture of Kelly she let me take. She has really been horny for Tom but just not happened yet. I thought everyone might enjoy this pic.

picture.php
[/IMG]

Reactions: ljcarm
I hope you have enjoyed the picture. I need to get better at posting pictures. Not really done much of that. Perhaps if some are interested I could talk her into doing more of them.

duke9555 said:
Fail fail ..............

Crap it is not posting? I posted it in my album as well. Can you see it there? I will work on this!

will this work now?

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    73 KB · Views: 302
Nazareth said:
Very nice!
Was this pic specifically taken for him?

It was taken with him in mind but not for his viewing yet.

Saraha said:
A man can't suck two breasts at once, he needs help.

Kelli will like that!

Reactions: ljcarm
I am sure the more encouragement she gets the more we will be able to post!

Seeing your wifes curves remind me so much of my wife; her full, natural, 36C breasts, even when she wears a bra, her nipples show so erect. She's a Real Estate agent in the New York, Metropolitian area. I have fantasized for years, sharing her with a man much larger than me; she taking him deeply inside her, spreading her, arching her back toreveal her fullness; taking his potent seed as I glide my toungue along his thick shaft, tasting her juices, comingled with his seed. I want to hear her begg for all of him, humiliating me as he brings her to a shuddering orgasm. I want to witness his cum filling her womb as he withdraws leaving me with her pulsating treat

Thanks for the Posts everyone. I will continue to work on Kelly to let me post more pictures of her. Looking forward to Tom sharing them with me.

throger said:
Seeing your wifes curves remind me so much of my wife; her full, natural, 36C breasts, even when she wears a bra, her nipples show so erect. She's a Real Estate agent in the New York, Metropolitian area. I have fantasized for years, sharing her with a man much larger than me; she taking him deeply inside her, spreading her, arching her back toreveal her fullness; taking his potent seed as I glide my toungue along his thick shaft, tasting her juices, comingled with his seed. I want to hear her begg for all of him, humiliating me as he brings her to a shuddering orgasm. I want to witness his cum filling her womb as he withdraws leaving me with her pulsating treat

would you like that during one of her open houses!

Users who are viewing this thread