Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

• Thread starterNoubody
  • Start date

Noubody

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 28, 2023
Hey I’m Charlie I’m 35 and married. My wife and I just got into this and a few weeks ago she kissed her ex. It’s a slow start but hopefully much more to come.

• Love
Reactions: Rajmalhotra, Indiadominantbull, Atlanta_Jay and 3 others
Very hot. So happy for both of you

Noubody said:
Hey I’m Charlie I’m 35 and married. My wife and I just got into this and a few weeks ago she kissed her ex. It’s a slow start but hopefully much more to come.
That is a good start. Hopefully it will progress

Hopefully it will be outrageous

Noubody said:
Ex's are a very easy start into sharing her. There's already familiarity and experience with that person. Moving on to strangers should be very exciting for her and you.

Noubody said:
Did you check to see how wet she was,always a good sign.

Users who are viewing this thread