Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

New member - MA Hotwife couple

• Thread startersweetwilliam
  • Start date

sweetwilliam

MA bi slutwife couple
Beloved Member
Feb 15, 2022
Boston, MA
Hey there just introducing ourselves. We’re a Hotwife couple in MA - love the lifestyle and we’re always open to meeting new bulls in real life.

hi!

E1BFF087-26C1-49FF-8D47-BCFA80E05F5C.jpeg

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Roaddog, MrGemini, randomname and 18 others
Great pix. U guys are a bit far. But looks fun!

Reactions: Egyptbull
sweetwilliam said:
Hey there just introducing ourselves. We’re a Hotwife couple in MA - love the lifestyle and we’re always open to meeting new bulls in real life.

hi!

She made my cock rock hard, wow

Hi there. Welcome. Lots of black bulls on the site will love to meet you to arrange some black bull play time for the couple!

Reactions: littlesmallie
sweetwilliam said:

hi!

Nice breast I want some of her

I love her tits, if u want to get to know each other online pm me

sweetwilliam said:

hi!

What a great set you have wishing you the best in finding the best bulls

sweetwilliam said:

hi!

Hello she looks yummy love the glasses

sweetwilliam said:

hi!

I LOVE this photo! id so like to know you rwo

Reactions: Ronaldarnold and Nsxb

Users who are viewing this thread