Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

New Here

• Thread starterI created a Monster
  • Start date
I

I created a Monster

Hi I'm 32 and my wife is 34 we have been married for 15 years.We married very young(obviously).We have been swinging/ her cucking me for about 6 years now.I have many very interesting stories to share and want to chat with others bout their experiences,and who knows I may get to sit at home with the kids while some lucky guy/guys from here enjoy her.

cuckolding stories

Bring on the stories! I'm sure many here will enjoy reading them! Every guy on this site has either been a cuckold, or wishes like hell he could be. This is what this site is all about: sharing your wife's pussy with other men and, hopefully, getting to watch, then tell other guys about it!

If you are wanting to share your wife with other men, then you are absolutely normal!! It is the most natural interest, in my opinion, to want to watch some other guy enjoying the woman that I enjoy so much!

Most of the men who visit this site would give just about anything to get their wives naked under another guy! The motto of us all is "FUCK MY WIFE"!!

Do tell

What I like to hear is first time stories and stories about how your relationship developed into this sort of thing. Was it her idea or yours?

My wife and I have done some swapping and some three way sex, but always under the auspices of a sort of testing the waters swinging experiment. The next step that I hope my wife will make is to just take a lover or two. As long as I'm in to loop of course.

Hearing how other guys got into this lifestyle is of interest to me.

Who initiated

Hi,
For my wife and me, who initiated things is a little difficult to explain. I initiated her being officially in charge (although, as a dominate female, she was in charge in many ways already). I initiated her wearing more sexy revealing clothes. She took it from there. In short order she was in a motel room with a co-worker and I was a cuck.

Well I posted a bit in the conffesions area how it started,but anyway.Early on in our marriage i suspected her fucking her boss and years later she finaly conffesed it and told me about it.Before that we would lay in bed and I would ask her about former lovers and what they did.I would think od what it looked like for them to be enjoying her.As i said in the story i told about her first time with my friend she hesitated at first but after she had a taste she was hooked.I love dressing her sexy and revealing and sending her to the bar to flirt,and love it even more when those guys come home with us.I sit and watch them enjoy her sometimes getting to join in but most times just watching.I think the best times are when shes alone gets fucked by a guy and she tells me all the nasty details.

I just started dating a woman, and think she may eventually be ok with this lifestyle. I posted a thread about it in the general section. Would love to hear how it was in the beginning. I know it's different because you were married and I have just started dating this woman but I'm hoping to learn what to do/what not to do to make her confortable doing these things.

Users who are viewing this thread