• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

New Here

• Thread starterIndianslutforyou
  • Start date

Indianslutforyou

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 21, 2008
Wanted to know what you guys think of my wife! The filthier the comments, the better!

Last edited by a moderator:
smokin' hott!!! is she asian - those look like asian pubes.. would love to fuck her ass and make her the slut she can be!

She part Asian, and needs to be fucked like a slut, and left dripping with a real mans seed.

what a shame.. bring this slut to south beach - miami and she will get some proper slut training!!

Kenshi, she's a total babe!
Is she an initiated hotwife yet?:cool:

Hi Swordsman
I can imagine that she has an inviting pussy and she must look very sloppy and gooey once some cum is leaking out of her. Did you ever clean her after she got filled. She must have nice boobs too, you could show them in profile. A nicely trimmed pussy, are you her coiffeur?

She deserve to be fucked by some real Men

I am sure she really wants some real Men to fuck her, take her out to a bar, I would shave her pussy and let her have a cheap look. She could attract a lot of different men.

Will you lick her afterwords?

How about a dog?

vanaker

Thanks for the replies fellas. She's not initiated yet, we're kinda new to this, but the slut needs training. Any suggestions what we should do first? I know she wants bbc, not my small white cock!!!!

enser said:
Hi Swordsman
I can imagine that she has an inviting pussy and she must look very sloppy and gooey once some cum is leaking out of her. Did you ever clean her after she got filled. She must have nice boobs too, you could show them in profile. A nicely trimmed pussy, are you her coiffeur?

HI Enser, i do trim her quim when she allows it. i sometimes spunk in her shaven pubes.

Initiation

A good way to initiate a new comer is to have a bunch of guys jack off on her naked body and you lick all their jizz up showing how much you love her.

Sounds good! I'd love her to be gangfucked by a bunch of black guys, i'd lick that hot cream off her with pleasure!

VanAker said:
I am sure she really wants some real Men to fuck her, take her out to a bar, I would shave her pussy and let her have a cheap look. She could attract a lot of different men.

Will you lick her afterwords?

How about a dog?

vanaker

HI vanaker, I know she wants real men to fuck her, and I'd happily clean up afterwards. I'd lick cum off her wedding ring!!!!:)

Here she is trying (in vain!!) to get some satisfaction from my tiny limp cock!!

Hi Kenshi,
If you would like your wife to get pleasured by another cock, You should have no problem. She is tops looking, If she gets in the right place she will have more men trying to get her into their bed then she can handle. Does she know that you would like to see her getting laid? And what is her attitude? She looks young. How old is she and how long are you married?

Very Hot!

Hey Kenshi... Your wife looks very sexy and hot! I just luv Asian pussy! :p Got any more pics to share of this lovely exotic beauty?

Users who are viewing this thread