Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

new here

• Thread starterjulie_O
  • Start date
julie_O said:
I'm married and live in Dorset England, andmy husband does not know yet that I have been having sex with others but he does love to lick me out when I return from a night out:)
How can he lick you out and not know you're having sex with others?

not know

I get very wet and my husband bIll love to lick my wet pussy also I use condoms with others except bill.

re new here

Hi julie,
welcome. nice pics especially the last one, wouldnt mind being in your husband place, he's a lucky man.. Please tell us more of your nights out and when you get home, we'd all love to read about it
:D
sparky

update

I met frank saturday afternoon and we had a fucking good time, I was shattered by the end.

here's one I made earlier,

pardon the pun

julie

Attachments

• hand job 6 .JPG
    hand job 6 .JPG
    69.7 KB · Views: 895
Julie O

Thanks again; You are a hot sweet lady. So kind of you to share your sweet beautiful little pussy. Your admirer from afar. Keep letting them boys have that fine stuff and make this world a finer place. okdeacon PS I love white underthings its sooo sexy.

white things

just for you okdeacon,

i'll wear some this weekend

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow

julie_O said:
just for you okdeacon,

i'll wear some this weekend
JULIEO; Thank you i will be thinking of you all weekend. Totally in your debt. I dont think my cock will go down this weekend without some fine pussy around it. Will do my best. YOUR HOT!!!! okdeacon

wear some

okdeadon,

I wore this out last night, do you like;)

Attachments

• Julie Offer  bra.JPG
    Julie Offer bra.JPG
    23.6 KB · Views: 387
Superfine.

I would relish going balls deep in her!!!

Too lovely

Hi Chris:

Thanks for posting and sharing her pics. It would be great if next time you post pics of your wife, she is lying on the fur rug with a BBC between her legs. Good luck.

Shit Man She Is A Fucking Dream

chris1973er said:
Not sure where to let everyone know that I am new here. I am a big fan of this community and have watched it for quite some time.....:D

Well I guess everyone has discussed this topic already to the death but I would alos like to see my wife having fun with somebody else but she is still hesitant to that idea but at least mentioned it that it was "interesting" instead of slapping me in the face.....

Well I am attaching a few pix of her, she has never been shared yet but you can let me know what you think.
Thanks for the share of your beautiful wife. She needs to give some of that hot pussy of hers up. She would enjoy it i promise. She would make you happy. And all our nuts will be aching after we know it. Crap my cock is so hard right now I dont have enough skin left to close my eye lids. More Please okdeacon Thanks Beautiful Lady & Hubby

Julir O

julie_O said:
okdeadon,

I wore this out last night, do you like;)
YES i sure do. And i sure thank you. Tell me please what happened to the little white panties? Did they get messed up? I just know i would be in pie heaven chewing the crotch of them. So Hot and you are so Beautiful. In you debt. This is a very nice and happy thread. With slobber running down my chin i say Until Your Next Post. HOT okdeacon

Chris1973er

Damn, what a hot body and sexy attitude. Love her big ass. You did good. Send more hot pics ASAP. The more graphic, the better.

Is A Pigs Ass Pork?

chris1973er said:
would love to see her shared. I would enjoy it very much if she would get one hot ride. do you guys think she would be worth a nice hot ride???
For sure for dang sure. okdeacon

Hot time!

Hi Julie,
So you like going out and getting some wild stuff! I liked your pictures... your pussy is very nice? I'd like to see more. Is your pussy very tight and have you been looking for that one guy who has much more than you can take... I know you'e looking for him... why else are you out screwing on your husband... and if he enjoys eating you out after, then he knows doesn't he!
Jack :)

hello everyone,

Sorry I've not posted for qiute some time, but I've been buzy, with several things.

hope to post more in the near future.

Julie

You are beautiful

julie_O said:
I get very wet and my husband bIll love to lick my wet pussy also I use condoms with others except bill.

You should consider going bareback with your lovers and then coming home to get your pussy licked. Hubby will definitely not miss the flavor of your lover and I'm guessing he won't stop sucking your pussy. They say, women always know when hubby is fooling around, well, guess what, guys know too, just have a harder time accepting but if he loves you he will come around.

Users who are viewing this thread