Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

New here, my wife

• Thread starterTooShortHubby
  • Start date

TooShortHubby

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 20, 2008
Hi. New to the site. So far this has just been a huge fantasy. Hopefully, with a little persuasion, I can make it a reality. For now, here are some photos of my wife for all of you to check out.

Attachments

• 16210049_2.jpg
    16210049_2.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 1,585
  • PC010769_2.jpg
    PC010769_2.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 1,358
  • 08130002.jpg
    08130002.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 908
Whoa - lovely wife you've got there. :) I don't think you'll have any problem finding takers when she's ready to look for lovers.

She seems happy for you to take those shots, so she must be pretty confident in herself. Keep us posted (and add all the pictures you like)

What would you like to see done to her?

thats a hot wife if I've ever seen one!! would love to see some more pics of her ass or of her worshiping a huge cock ;-)

You Got A Winner

Too, That is one fine woman you have for a wife. I have a hunch that she is going to make you one very happy pussy licker. She is also goin to make some hard dicked dudes basket cases. This is a hot thing she is thinking about doing for you Too. That wife is a ball buster and guess what? She knows it and that makes it even better. Win Win. :eek::p;):D Have fun you two. okdeacon

She looks so hot and sexy. Would love to fuck her all night long then have you serve us breakfast in bed the next morning!

greymaster said:
Whoa - lovely wife you've got there. :) I don't think you'll have any problem finding takers when she's ready to look for lovers.

She seems happy for you to take those shots, so she must be pretty confident in herself. Keep us posted (and add all the pictures you like)

What would you like to see done to her?

Thanks. I just gotta get her to be ok with it and then we'll be set. Might take some time, but it will be well worth it.
I'd love to see her taking her first BBC. It would definitely be able to reach her in spots I've never been.

Last edited by a moderator:
bloodshot420 said:
thats a hot wife if I've ever seen one!! would love to see some more pics of her ass or of her worshiping a huge cock ;-)

Thanks. I'll post some more pics of her here shortly. Her ass is my favorite part, so I got lots of them:)

okdeacon said:
Too, That is one fine woman you have for a wife. I have a hunch that she is going to make you one very happy pussy licker. She is also goin to make some hard dicked dudes basket cases. This is a hot thing she is thinking about doing for you Too. That wife is a ball buster and guess what? She knows it and that makes it even better. Win Win. :eek::p;):D Have fun you two. okdeacon

Thanks. I sure hope so. I bet she'd love getting a big cock in her for a change.

Tara40 said:
That sweet little pie would be soooo tasty creamed i hope things cum together for you. very hot pics
Thanks
Tara

Thanks. I would love to see that.

ftwd said:
She looks so hot and sexy. Would love to fuck her all night long then have you serve us breakfast in bed the next morning!

Thanks. I'd like that, as well. Sounds like a great plan to me.

Couple more

Some shots of her ass.....

Attachments

• 09270030.jpg
    09270030.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 569
Bbc In Nyc

I Love How Her Pink Folds Protrudes Out. I Like to Suck On It Hard.
Stretch Those Lips, Get Her Ready For Some Good Fucking.

Last edited by a moderator:
CHOCTHUNDER9 said:
I Love How Her Pink Folds Protrudes Out. I Like to Suck On It Hard.
Stretch Those Lips, Get Her Ready For Some Good Fucking.

Me, too. She's got some wonderful lips. Here's another shot of them.

Attachments

• 0Y050016.jpg
    0Y050016.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 639
spectacular! - i would eat that pussy and ass for hours!

We are somewhat new here ourselves. Thanks for posting the very sexy pics of your beautiful wife.

I'm glad I did not miss this thread.

Ryan

she has one of the most fabulous asses on the site. definitely suitable for DP

Users who are viewing this thread