Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

new here- hottie 37 yo wife

• Thread startertenfold69
  • Start date

tenfold69

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 24, 2013
I am new here and really like the idea of my wife being seduced and fucked. I really get off hearing what someone would like to do to her.

As you can see, she is fit and in shape. Her pussy is very tight. Her oral skills will curl your toes. I would love to see her deep throat, she can suck like a champ. Here are a couple shots, got lots of pics, please tellme what you would do. I would love to know the names you would call her.

Anyone interested in trading on messenger or Kik, IM me

tenfold69 said:
I am new here and really like the idea of my wife being seduced and fucked. I really get off hearing what someone would like to do to her.

As you can see, she is fit and in shape. Her pussy is very tight. Her oral skills will curl your toes. I would love to see her deep throat, she can suck like a champ. Here are a couple shots, got lots of pics, please tellme what you would do. I would love to know the names you would call her.

Very sexy lady you have. Can u show more?

tenfold69 said:

Mate she has the body and skills of a true slut. Send her out to a club wearing a slutty little outfit and she will come back with cum dribbling out of every hole. I would love to empty my balls deep inside her and send her home to you to clean.

Holy crap nice body and might I add you have a nice cock.

You know, I never thought I'd say this, but you have a beautiful cock. I'd love to watch my girl worship and fawn over that thing.

Oh yeah, btw, you wife is pretty hot too. I'm not gay, I swear... =p

Would love to live i nice big load all over those awesome nipples for you to snack on:)

She is too good not to share. You need to get her gang fucked by strangers in a hotel room, tied up and used like a slut. I'd love the opportunity to fuck her

tenfold69 said:

Looks like this slut was built for fucking. Too bad cant see her face.

Users who are viewing this thread