Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

New here and want to say hello

• Thread starterLittleShyWifey
  • Start date

LittleShyWifey

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 24, 2014
Hello all,

I am new here and want to say hello to you all. I am 28, married for 4 years, from germany and I only have been with my husband.
I found this forum and got curious and after reading some posts here I thought maybe you wouldl ike to also see and comment some pictures of me.
I hope you are not disappointed and will like my pictures.

Greetings Melanie

Attachments

• 584_1000.jpg
    584_1000.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 442
  • 586_1000.jpg
    586_1000.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 395
  • 475_1000.jpg
    475_1000.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 418
  • 476_1000.jpg
    476_1000.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 401
  • 474_1000.jpg
    474_1000.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 408
You are very hot and would make a lovely hot wife. Tell us what has peaked your curiosity.

Hello and welcome! You are very sexy!

Who said:
You are super sexy! Yummy...

Have you been fantasizing about having new lovers and found this site? Something you and your husband have been talking about?

Oh thank you very much. Well I never thouhgt about cheating on my husand but lately I have some naughty fantasies and I cannot tell them my husband. I am not sure why I started to have such fantasies.

zippless said:
You are very hot and would make a lovely hot wife. Tell us what has peaked your curiosity.

I would make a lovely hot wife? Really? What do I have to do to be a lovely hot wife?

LittleShyWifey said:
Well I never thouhgt about cheating on my husand but lately I have some naughty fantasies and I cannot tell them my husband. I am not sure why I started to have such fantasies.

Can you share your fantasies? Would love to hear about them, and I think we're all dying to see more of you! You are a cute little thing, that's for sure. Have you ever taken any nude or partially nude pics?

unclem said:
Can you share your fantasies? Would love to hear about them, and I think we're all dying to see more of you! You are a cute little thing, that's for sure. Have you ever taken any nude or partially nude pics?

Well one day my husband talked me into sunbathing topless and I tried it the first and only time. And my husband took a topless picture of me that day.

LittleShyWifey said:
Well one day my husband talked me into sunbathing topless and I tried it the first and only time. And my husband took a topless picture of me that day.

Would love to see that picture!

LittleShyWifey said:
Oh thank you very much. Well I never thouhgt about cheating on my husand but lately I have some naughty fantasies and I cannot tell them my husband. I am not sure why I started to have such fantasies.

Because your husband can't fuck you like you need to be fucked. You need a large cock deep in your pussy making it cream and you cum harder than you ever had. You need a man to take control of you and make you his slut.

LittleShyWifey said:
I would make a lovely hot wife? Really? What do I have to do to be a lovely hot wife?
You would have to be shared with other men. Its a term that is used. Here is an excerpt from another site explaining the difference.

I am a hotwife. I revel in finding other sexy men who will get in bed with me. It turns both my primary partner and I on- it is probably our top turn-on as a couple. We both become insanely aroused thinking about another man’s cock in my pussy, and even though I always use condoms with other male partners, our top fantasy is about me having condom-free sex with other men.

If I’m a hotwife, isn’t my husband a cuckold?

A “cuckold” is a man that enjoys the dominance/submission power relationship between himself and his female partner. Often, the cuckold likes to be belittled, humiliated, or otherwise made to feel powerless. To capitalize on this power dynamic, the female partner has sexual encounters with other men. The male partner’s pleasure and satisfaction comes from the power dynamic between himself and his partner.

Thank you all

Thank you all for your nice comments and mails. I really feel special here now and well I got the courage to post a few more pictures of me here and I hope you all like them also.

Attachments

• 978_1000.jpg
    978_1000.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 173
  • 830_1000.jpg
    830_1000.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 148
  • 828_1000.jpg
    828_1000.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 190
  • 589_1000.jpg
    589_1000.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 194
  • 979_1000.jpg
    979_1000.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 161
Very Nice photos Can you not tell us more about your desires, likes and dislikes. You are a highly attractive, sexy, classy young woman, many men will be attracted to you !

This pics are great! We can see a verry pretty and intressting wive! Makes me curious! greetings from germany!

Hello Melanie
You look great
Lovely face and body
Hope you dont mind when I think about you naked and stroke my cock
Would highly love to see you topless !!
Please post it for us all to enjoy
Tell us your naughty fantasies as well
You admirer
Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread