Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

New Guy

• Thread starterkrc637
  • Start date

krc637

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 30, 2008
I don't know if I'd say I was a cuck. Maybe more of a voyeur. I don't know.
Anyway, I figured I'd tell about my wife and I.
We talked about me watching her a lot during sex and all that and we eventually met a guy online who lived nearby and safe and nice looking and all that. She went to his place twice. One time I watched on the webcam and one time they used the webcam and made a video of it at the same time. I still watch the video all the time.
Both times were just blowjobs but were seriously hot. We had set up some rules ahead of time and they both followed them so there were no problems and we all had fun.
A couple years later we decide to try again but go a step further and she'd fuck a guy. The first guy was married now so he was out so we found another guy on the 'net. She went over to his hotel room (he was from out of town) to fuck him then come back to me and tell me about it.
Well she did and she came back and told me all these details. Then about 2 weeks later he's back in town and she wants to go see him. By this time she had been talking to him online every day for hours sometimes. I told her that I didn't like it but she continued. I tell her that I would rather she not go see him that night but she insisted that there would be no sex. I told her I still didn't like it but I wasn't going to force her to do anything. I also noticed that when she showered for the 'date' that she had trimmed her pussy which was somewhat out of character.
While she was gone I didn't have the "thrill" that I had had before. It was almost all worry.
She came home, said nothing happened and that was that but she continued her online chat. I finally caught a chat while she was away from the computer and sure enough they were talking about how on their first meeting they hadn't done anything at all and on the second, that I hadn't wanted, they had given each other oral.
We fought for a little while but over time we healed and she stopped talking to him and never did see him again.
The problem when it comes to cuckolding or watching or whatever it is you want to say I'm into is that she violated the rules, lied and cheated when cheating was absolutely the one thing we both promised would not be a part of this.
I understand that when doing these things that there is always that risk but she had never before given any indication that she would ever cheat.
I also understand that I asked her to do this so some blame of course goes on me.
What bothers me the most in regards to the fantasy is that it kind of ruined it for me after that. I still want to watch her but now there is that doubt and neither of us bring it up hardly at all anymore.
The cheating I got over. This I didn't. Although I do think about them together when I masturbate sometimes. Odd that.
Anyway, that's my story. I suppose some of it was venting but wasn't meant that way.

Krc637,

Sometimes it's better to refrain from confusing your sexual fantasies with real life.

—Custer

Krc637,
From what I see you are a cuck! If you and your wife can try again, I think that you could have some real fun! Knowing your wife is being fucked by another really turns you on, even if you have some concerns. Don't give up!

One For Sure

Users who are viewing this thread