Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

New French couple

• Thread starterSeb
  • Start date

Seb

New around here...
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Sep 8, 2024
Hello, we are a married couple for 20 years. Approx 10 years ago, my wife surprised me during sexual intercourse, saying she would like to suck another dick in the same time. It was so exciting ! Since that time, our life has changed. We never had any mmf threesome, but we simulate it very often. We made photos and sextape. And now we started cam with strangers but my wife would prefer real instead of virtual. We are now looking for a first experience with a bull. I want to see him dominated my wife, push back its limits and also participated to fill her has she wants.

IMG_5553.png

• Love
Reactions: adamcole, sswanabe, Novovdje and 3 others
Seb said:
Hello, we are a married couple for 20 years. Approx 10 years ago, my wife surprised me during sexual intercourse, saying she would like to suck another dick in the same time. It was so exciting ! Since that time, our life has changed. We never had any mmf threesome, but we simulate it very often. We made photos and sextape. And now we started cam with strangers but my wife would prefer real instead of virtual. We are now looking for a first experience with a bull. I want to see him dominated my wife, push back its limits and also participated to fill her has she wants.

Hi your welcome at this site .Your wife very very hot her boobs full with Honey .if I got chance so I wanna taste her body forcefully .

Users who are viewing this thread