• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

New Cuckold Couple

• Thread startertamingofthebitch
  • Start date

tamingofthebitch

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 6, 2011
www.tamingofthebitch.blogspot.com
Hey all,

We're new to this website, and this lifestyle actually, and we just wanted to introduce ourselves. We're a young cuckold couple from the Eastern US who is just beginning our adventure into this wonderful lifestyle. I met him (I'll refer to him as "the bitch" from here on) a little over a year ago and things have slowly progressed since then. We became sexual, began confessing our fetishes and fantasies, and one thing led to another and here we are! We love each other deeply, are committed to one another, but I'm actively searching for a boytoy on the side.

Anyways, we look forward to being a part of this community, maybe meeting some new people, and having fun! Here are a few anonymous pics in case you guys care....... :)

Very Nice!

I'm in the Northeast--where in the East are you guys located?

We do care, deeply! Welcome to the forum and we look forward to some wonderful stories of your journey. By the looks of your pictures you should be in the pink as far as male attention is concerned.

We welcome you both. Look forward to hearing your updates and progession. I am in the Eastern US as well Northeast presently. Can you say where you are located. It is always nice meeting new friends

i'd love to tame that fine ass...unfortunately I am near to nowhere.

woooo she so Beautiful her ass so ceaut round and big i am real couple my wife age 26 and ceaut ass i wanna fuck your wife so hard on dogy Good work pleassss post more and more Good work Hony

Users who are viewing this thread