Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

New Cuck (Maybe)

• Thread starterHawkdoctor
  • Start date

Hawkdoctor

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 20, 2024
I posted in another thread about my wife going shopping, often gone for hours, and coming home with little or nothing. Most would think that was good. However, I became suspicious about her making "other stops." I've told her she could meet other guys but she didn't want to. I said I would watch, join in, or let her go solo. I have started to struggle some with ED, even with medication, and she knows I'm frustrated. She never says anything because she doesn't want to hurt my feelings.

About three weeks ago she was gone for most of the afternoon while I was watching football. When she came home she had not purchased anything but had a few items from the grocery store. I asked her what she was doing for so long and she said she couldn't find anything she wanted to buy. Being suspicious I waited a few hours and looked in our laundry basket. There was a pair of soiled underwear beneath just a few items of clothing. We had sex a few nights earlier but had done wash since then.

I never pressed the issue. Fast forward to last Sunday. Again, I'm watching NFL games and she heads out shopping. Late in the afternoon she comes back home empty handed and I let her know my suspicions. She denies it of course until I bring up finding her soiled panties in the laundry bag and said it was a couple of days after doing laundry. I could tell in her eyes she knew she was caught.

She admitted that she had been seeing a friend of a couple we socialize with. He lost his wife six months ago and is 5 years younger that us. She admitted fucking him three times. The wife of the couple, we are friends with, and my wife were having coffee one day and he was in the same restaurant. He joined them and that is how it started. One thing led to another and it ended in his bedroom.

I asked why she didn't tell me since I had given her permission. She said she didn't want to hurt me. At least my suspicions were revealed to be true. I asked what if I was sleeping with other women. Her answer kind of was puzzling. She said, well I guess if you give me permission you should be able to enjoy yourself if the opportunity arrises.

Well, to make a long story short, I told her to keep seeing him if she wanted but let me know. That night she more than made up to me in the bedroom. Kind of a crazy situation but it might just work out and i will feel ok about fucking other women. Maybe I will be a cuck after all.

Today is football day for me and a day my wife goes "shopping." She told me her new friend suggested that she come over today. I said go ahead and have fun but you're mine tonight. She smiled and kissed me goodbye. Her luscious, natural pussy will be used twice today.

Users who are viewing this thread