• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

New Cuck, here's the wife

• Thread starterNakedEdgeCpl
  • Start date

NakedEdgeCpl

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 15, 2011
Hopefully I'll have some new pics of her in action soon.

Attachments

• img_007.jpg
    img_007.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 948
  • img_012.jpg
    img_012.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 926
  • HPIM0789b.JPG
    HPIM0789b.JPG
    56.1 KB · Views: 646
Really sexy and hot. You wife looks pretty hot , sexy and fit. Thanks for posting.

Lovely toned figure on her, and IS that a collar and leash? Tell us more about her nature :)

She works out regularly, and is becoming more Dom as we get into this. I think many of you are right, she's getting a taste of her independence (and more cock) and is loving it. She wants to be dominated by her lovers, but now has me in a cage. (I'm out at work only) She's 5'10", loves tall, hung guys with minimal body hair. She's multi-orgasmic, squirts profusely, very intelligent and successful. We've only identified me as a cuck since Valentines weekend...........oh and we have a long distance relationship right now. She has a date tonight and we're both excited, and another Thursday with a much younger guy. (25 yrs younger)

Very nice. She's a perky little thing.

She is an amazingly beautiful woman with a tremendous body. I envy her new lovers.

Nice pics, she looks gorgeous. Tell us more about her lover's & what she does & post more pics of her for us all.

Well tomorrow she's meeting a much younger guy (31) for a drink and then most likely inviting him back to her place for some hot tubbing and hot sex. I ordered her a doggy style brace for the 2 of them to use. (she doesn't know what it is yet, they'll open it together when he's there) I'm out of town and will anxiously await for pics and to listen to them fuck on the phone. Her "boy toy" is totally shaved, super eager to play with her, they've been texting, exchanging pics, etc. for days. I'll be caged during their playtime and will only be allowed out afterwards and hopefully can cum then when she calls me and give's me all the naugty details. I'm very excited!!! I'll see if I can post a couple pics of her with her young lover!

2 pics

One with me in it, the other a lover from a couple of years ago

Attachments

• IMG_5478.jpg
    IMG_5478.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 440
  • TuesdayNight 010.jpg
    TuesdayNight 010.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 520

Users who are viewing this thread