Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Never Judge A Book By It Cover

• Thread starterdenzellwashington
  • Start date

denzellwashington

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 25, 2006
This Fine Woman Worked Under Me For Several Years...i Viewed Her As A Very Shy Woman Who Didnt Like Sex And Didnt Wanna Mess Up Her Makeup....she Saw Me As Too Old For Her. I Am 54, She Is 34. Well A Few Months Ago...she Dumped The Bf and has a new BF, We Started Flirting Around...she Is Now Multi O And Our Favorite Meeting Spot Is In The Basement Stairwell With Her Holding Onto The Rails While I Doggie Her Several Times Into Our Shift.also She Hated The Feel Of A Man's Cum In Her..but Craves Mine Seed While She Walks Down The Hall..omg:) :) :) Sharri from NOVA and Irene from NH..she wants to meet ya

Attachments

• ZZZ.jpg
    ZZZ.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 936
hahaha

fuck yea...i am trying to knock her...there will be a few more pixs when we hook up again...we are in the stages of cucking him now....then she will spring it on him about me...then make him a sissy...

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread