Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Need to get my wife a black cock

• Thread starterflawhthubby
  • Start date

flawhthubby

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 13, 2007
Hi I am looking for a professional black male in South Florida. I want my wife blacked. She is the professional type. 35yrs 34c-25-30 bro and bro, Latin, very hot. She is not into the life style yet, this is where you come in. must be 9+ or don't apply. MUST be serious this is no joke. email me and we will talk. She needs to be seduced in a bad way.....

similar situation in canada on the west coast...have pictures, and looking for a seduction to occur.

You GO!!!! I wasnt into the life style until I had a female friend set me up. I have been fucking black for 3 years now. I got my hubby into it about a year after I started. It is the best thing I have ever done.

Any luck?

Have you had any luck yet. I am sure there is a very professional black stud in Ft Lauderdale area is fuck her.

I would love to meet you two...

I live in South Florida as well; we can definitely meet and talk about getting your wife into the life. Can you send pics to blackpharaoh06@yahoo.com? I look forward to us possibly meeting soon.

Users who are viewing this thread