Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Need someone to make her a slut

• Thread starterTrimman
  • Start date

Trimman

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 6, 2024
And cuck me so I can clean her used slutty pussy

20200520_192055.jpeg
IMG_6849.png

• Love
Reactions: jogee, Jong, Loveitall and 8 others
Hope it works out for you. If you have never cleaned your wife’s pussy after another man has used her u do not know what you are missing

Reactions: Loveitall and Bartsimpson
For best resuslts have her to pick up someone in a hotel bar but have her invite someone to your home. You might watch her with others but you will have the best pussy ever after she fucks someone else. Enjoy your meal.

Reactions: Loveitall and Olddognewtricks
So true. only you can change her mind from good wife to slut wife
. This site has many men to help her once u convinced her to fuck others

Reactions: Loveitall and Olddognewtricks
A good time will be had by all after you lick and clean her pussy and asshole after used by another man. U will love your wife more and more after u lick her clean.

Can't really make her a slut, she is or isn't. Many women repress those desires and it is up to the right person(s) to bring out that inner slut. Buy her classy but sexy outfits to wear when you go out. Men will notice and, if you give the opportunity, they will hit on her. Enough of that will help bring out her desires if they are there. She looks amazing by the way!

Reactions: Loveitall
Trimman said:
And cuck me so I can clean her used slutty pussy

20200520_192055.jpeg
IMG_6849.png
I'd love for her to be my slut. Train her and share her with my buddies. You can clean all the cumm off her like a good cuck should.

• Love
Reactions: Cumeatingwife

Users who are viewing this thread