Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Need expert opinions

• Thread startercumher1
  • Start date

cumher1

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 22, 2006
Hey Bulls, think you could work with this as-of-yet unshared wife. She's a bit bitchy and controlling. Is she fuckable in your opinion? What would you do to keep her in line?

Attachments

• DCP_0002.jpg
    DCP_0002.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 778
  • DCP_0002enhanced.jpg
    DCP_0002enhanced.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 785
  • Picture_0139c.JPG
    Picture_0139c.JPG
    36.7 KB · Views: 1,202
  • wife+bra+panties.jpg
    wife+bra+panties.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 985
Last edited by a moderator:
Certainly in the fuckable class. Some good hard rides from some strange could do wonders for her temperment. It always does for mine.

A lot of the time (certainly not ALL the time, and probably not even MOST of the time), a woman is bitchy and controlling as a defense mechanism. Men too, I'm not being a misogynist. What that means for YOU is: it's possible that she's waiting for a more forceful man to come along and treat her like she wants to be treated. It's possible (don't go taking this as gospel) that she acts the way she does because she's hardened herself against opening up and feeling vulnerable. If you can find a man that's strong enough in personality as well as physical strength, she may let her guard down for him. This will allow her to explore all her repressed sexual urges and really "go wild." I think this sort of situation is what leads to the stories you hear about how a woman is a good faithful wife until the day she meets the new guy at work, new neighbor, cop, shopkeeper, etc. She may need a man to open the part of her that she's always fantasized about letting loose.

That being said, she may just be a tight ass and never get to that place. But if she's ever had a "wild side" or she had an overly strict father, if she's ever had a serious relationship with someone very religious, or she went to a very competitive school or work environment, she may have repressed the part of her that would relish being gang-fucked in a bar.

I know which part YOU want, the trick is finding out which outcome is the most likely.

Is she ready???

Hubby you're asking questions you already know the answer on!!!
She is a horny slut ans she knows it as well... ~)_(~

2 more

a few of you wrote letters insisting more pics..here are 2

Attachments

• 2228078848_97814e93de.jpg
    2228078848_97814e93de.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 360
  • d81e.jpg
    d81e.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 276
more of her

would love to hear from some nasty bulls, and what they think of her!:eek:

Attachments

• 102_5509.jpg
    102_5509.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 216
  • 102_5510.jpg
    102_5510.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 238
  • 102_5515.jpg
    102_5515.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 308
  • Love
Reactions: HotrodD
Of course she's completely fuckable.
You're kidding right?
She has no interest in screwing other men, right? :cool:

cumher1 said:
would love to hear from some nasty bulls, and what they think of her!:eek:

I think she looks fantastic... sitting in the bed, reading that erotic book aloud and showing me the effect it's having on her. Can't quite see the title... is that "The Submission of Kay" ?

Those boobs are great, and would make a wonderful pillow to rest my head against ---- afterwards ;)

hott slut

this is one very hott slut that I would love to fuck real good!!!! I'll take her bitchiness and train her to serve like a true submissive slut!

Master Trainer

Users who are viewing this thread