Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Need Bull In Florida Asap

• Thread starterL@@KING4BULL4HER
  • Start date

L@@KING4BULL4HER

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 27, 2008
My Wife Is Crazy...we Had To Move Because She Walks Around The House Naked All The Time With Curtains Open. A Number Of Neighbors , Male And Female Vistors Have Seen Her.
One Morning We Found A Pair Of Gloves,handcuffs, Rope And A Knife Sitting On The Table Inside Our Screen Porch. We Were Scared Enough We Had To Move.
Now That We've Moved She Back To Doing The Same Stuff. I'm Really Worried Because She's Getting Out Of Control. If Shes Messing With The Neighbors,family Friends, And Co-workers It Only Causes Problems.
It's Very Clear She Needs To Get Fucked (big Time) And I Must Not Have The Right Tool For The Job.
We Had Hoped To Make New (good Pictures) But In The Mean Time, This Is A Pic Of What Needs Your Attention. Really Sorry About The Picture Quality.

Attachments

• 4MASTER.JPG
    4MASTER.JPG
    68 KB · Views: 330
where in FL are you? - she sounds like a hott-to-trot little slut.. I'm in South FL

Users who are viewing this thread