Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

NEED BBC in Connecticut

• Thread starterazana
  • Start date

azana

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 20, 2006
Are there any nice muscular Big Black cocks in Conn? I need some bad. I have had a number of them but am looking for some local BBC that I can have more frequently. Husband usually with me, but may not have to be after we get tom know each other. ;-)
Azana

Attachments

• DSC00026.JPG
    DSC00026.JPG
    44.7 KB · Views: 1,362
Reactions: Marious
Hello Azana,

How are you? I was quite surprised to see that you can't find many local Black men here in CT. I was also pleased that this may present an opportunity for us to meet and be Interracial lovers as I'm also located in CT local to you.

Therefore, I'd love to hear back from you soon so we can't start our hot Interrcial journey.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Mike
Blacq_9@yahoo.com

I'd like to pay to watch. I'm in Bristol.

wow sounds great Azana you look very sweet in your picture, i would mind meeting up with you iam located in new york city but would not mind taking some trips out to ct to see you if you are interested iam very local.
What part of ct you reside if you dont mind me asking.. parot24@yahoo.com lookign forward to here from you..

You look great, BBC must suit you fine... envy hubby when he sees your body used by BBC ^)_(^

I could bend you over and do you right there...

azana said:
Are there any nice muscular Big Black cocks in Conn? I need some bad. I have had a number of them but am looking for some local BBC that I can have more frequently. Husband usually with me, but may not have to be after we get tom know each other. ;-)
Azana

I like your pic and your candor. You can truly have your pic from the black men who have replied here and otherwise. What is "local" to your locale in order to add more frequency to your BBC frolicks?

Users who are viewing this thread