Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Naughty Red

• Thread starterJEXTRA
  • Start date

JEXTRA

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 12, 2006
Hi I have been keen for my wife to cuck me for ages she had a close encounter with a friend of mine at a party and she asked me if she could take him upstairs and fuck him I agreed she had only ever been with me so this made it horny as hell.

Anyway she was really keen but she got him into our bed but after about an hour of petting he lost his bottle and didnt complete the deed wimp!
she was furious but had me instead, never mind.

A week later she went to a conference with a girlfriend for the weekend, they arrived at the hotel at approx 11:30am the conference did not begin until the evening but a pre-meet drinks party was held at 13:00pm. She met a guy (stephen) and only new him for approx 45mins took him back to her room and fucked him without protection. She told me about this as I was taking her the next day, she was not sure about my reaction so she waited until I was well into her. The events of the previous day made me very horny but, I must admit I felt a bit left out as I would loved to have watched!

Jextra

Hey man thank her you have a hot wife that has a mind of her own. You are one lucky dude. Enjoy your wonderful wife to the max and you will reap all the benefits. This is so very hot. I tip my hat to her and you and thank you both for sharing this very hot stuff. I think you will get many chances to watch, I sure hope so. But its so hot to find out your wife has been dicked and is sharing it with you as it shoild be. Its so very hot .Thanks okdeacon ps Where is the PHOTO:D

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be really excited if my wife came back and told me the same thing.Try to make sure you enjoy this " together ". Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread