Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Naughty Green

• Thread starterBarbi - Naughty Slut Wife
  • Start date

Barbi - Naughty Slut Wife

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 14, 2007
www.barbisluttyadventures.com
Hi guys!! I haven't been on here in a little while, but I wanted to wish everyone a belated Happy St. Patrick's Day as well as share a few of my pics for the occasion. Hubby just took these today after we got back from a bar at which a hot stud handed out a tank and panty set and the green beads (of which I flashed my tits for!). Anyway, I'm looking for some naughty fun, so if you're up to it, give me a holler!!

xoxo
Barbi Sinclair
Barbi's Slutty Adventures: The Official Website of Barbi Sinclair

Attachments

• stpattyday1 800.jpg
    stpattyday1 800.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 444
  • stpattyday2 800.jpg
    stpattyday2 800.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 571
  • stpattyday3 800.jpg
    stpattyday3 800.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 695
I just want to suck on those fuckin stellar titties and fuck you nice and good then bust my hot load all over your pussy

Hi Ms. Barbie!

barbisinclair said:
Hi guys!! I haven't been on here in a little while, but I wanted to wish everyone a belated Happy St. Patrick's Day as well as share a few of my pics for the occasion. .... xoxo, Barbi Sinclair

Welcome back, and thank you for posting your gorgeous photos. What a great contribution to St. Patrick's day!

—Custer

* Wolf Whistle *

You might have a bit of Irish in you, but I'd rather put a bit of English in you myself :D

Nice to see you around - come back soon.

barbisinclair said:
Hi guys!! I haven't been on here in a little while, but I wanted to wish everyone a belated Happy St. Patrick's Day as well as share a few of my pics for the occasion. Hubby just took these today after we got back from a bar at which a hot stud handed out a tank and panty set and the green beads (of which I flashed my tits for!). Anyway, I'm looking for some naughty fun, so if you're up to it, give me a holler!!

xoxo
Barbi Sinclair
Barbi's Slutty Adventures: The Official Website of Barbi Sinclair

Paysite !!!!!,just spammin spammin spammin not at all amateur,(honest) not sure if this is within the rules or even theI.R.S. definition of "amateur,just touting for business.
It's crazy to pay these days with so much free stuff around,still nice plastic tits!!

greymaster said:
* Wolf Whistle *

You might have a bit of Irish in you, but I'd rather put a bit of English in you myself :D

Nice to see you around - come back soon.

Hi greymaster! I hope you've been well. :) You know I'd love for you to put a bit of English in me. :) The funny thing is, I'm not even Irish, but my hubby is half Irish, so I love to bring out his better Irish half! (he-he) I'm just a mix of Polish, German, and Hungarian. :) I'll be posting soon again hun. Kisses!

mincercuck said:
Paysite !!!!!,just spammin spammin spammin not at all amateur,(honest) not sure if this is within the rules or even theI.R.S. definition of "amateur,just touting for business.
It's crazy to pay these days with so much free stuff around,still nice plastic tits!!

Alright, here we go again with that chip on your shoulder (yawn). Did you enjoy your time off last time? You sound quite obsessed with my posts; unlike you, I play nice. Perhaps you should try it too, then you won't be so angry. Are you sexually frustrated perhaps? I don't know about you, but I get it all the time (from hubby, hot studs, even girls); perhaps you should get laid so you won't be so angry. :) And by the way, I am an amateur, and I do run my naughty hardcore amateur website with my hubby. Gotta go, don't have time for you any more, as I have a gangbang waiting for me off-camera. I'll be sleeping good tonight!!

Hi Ms. Barbie—

barbisinclair said:
Hi Custer! Thank you for welcoming me back and I'm excited you enjoyed my photos.

You're welcome! And yes, I definitely enjoyed your photos. You are beautiful plus, Ms. Gorgeous. *Very* nice. :p

barbisinclair said:
I'll be posting soon again hun. :) xoxo

Cool :cool: ....

Re. your response to Mincercuck :eek:....

barbisinclair said:
Alright, here we go again.... You sound quite obsessed with my posts; unlike you, I play nice. Perhaps you should try it too, then you won't be so angry. Are you sexually frustrated perhaps? ....

Right on. Good reply. Thanks again for posting your fine contribution to St. Patrick's Day.

Best regards—

Custer

Last edited by a moderator:
barbisinclair said:
Alright, here we go again with that chip on your shoulder (yawn). Did you enjoy your time off last time? You sound quite obsessed with my posts; unlike you, I play nice. Perhaps you should try it too, then you won't be so angry. Are you sexually frustrated perhaps? I don't know about you, but I get it all the time (from hubby, hot studs, even girls); perhaps you should get laid so you won't be so angry. :) And by the way, I am an amateur, and I do run my naughty hardcore amateur website with my hubby. Gotta go, don't have time for you any more, as I have a gangbang waiting for me off-camera. I'll be sleeping good tonight!!

Not at all angry,not at all obsessed, (YAWN) Barbi,just own up your site is a commercial PAY site,and as for sexually frustrated that's rich coming from someone who earns her living pretending to have sex with lots of men,or is your other job an international ambassador for peace.
Google the IRS's defenition of amateur and you will see that you are clearly NOT,or have you been avoiding taxes?
only in your commercial mind are you amateur,and yes i did enjoy my time off away from a clear liar that you are.
Why would ANYONE spend thousands of dollars on a glossy website,for the charitable glow or to help the sexually challenged perhaps.
Come off it girl you are here to tout for buisiness,throwing out a few freebies to the possible punters (YAWN) got to go now have an orgy to attend,oh and my four beautifull kids to meet for lunch.

Dig420—

Thanks, I appreciate it.... as do, I suspect, many others.

—Custer

I sent mincer a pm last night regarding the behavior on this thread. And asked for it to stop. As a new mod...I don't know all the backgrounds on who was given past warnings etc...but I did issue a verbal warning.

Barbie...your gorgeous!

dig420 said:
just an fyi - Barbi is a personal friend of the owner of this site (me) and no bullshit will be tolerated towards her. Next time it's a lifetime ban for anyone who crosses the line.

edit: Mincer already had a temp ban for harassing Barbi, so this time gets it for a lifetime. It's fucking mystifying to me - we get a super sexy, slutty chick like Barbi posting here and there's always some asshole trying to bring her down. It won't happen here. At least not for long.

Hi dig! Thank you hun for responding to the harrassment brought on by mincercuck. I couldn't figure out why someone would go out of their way to bring somone else down like that, quite mystifying you're right. Hopefully it won't happen again. :)

On a different note, hope all is well with you. Can't wait for all of us to go out again! :)

Kisses,
Barbi

HotMrsJane said:
I sent mincer a pm last night regarding the behavior on this thread. And asked for it to stop. As a new mod...I don't know all the backgrounds on who was given past warnings etc...but I did issue a verbal warning.

Barbie...your gorgeous!

Thank you HotMrsJane for your sweet comment. :) Also, congratulations on being a new moderator. I appreciate you responding to the harrassment as well.

Kisses!

dig420 said:
just an fyi - Barbi is a personal friend of the owner of this site (me) and no bullshit will be tolerated towards her. Next time it's a lifetime ban for anyone who crosses the line.

edit: Mincer already had a temp ban for harassing Barbi, so this time gets it for a lifetime. It's fucking mystifying to me - we get a super sexy, slutty chick like Barbi posting here and there's always some asshole trying to bring her down. It won't happen here. At least not for long.

Hooray! Less mincer, more Barbie!!! Thanks dig :)

Users who are viewing this thread