Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

MyrtleBeach Bike Week BBC

• Thread startercripjaguar
  • Start date

cripjaguar

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 14, 2004
26/m/blk/greenwoodSC coming to Myrtle Beach for Bike Week May24-28. any dedicated/curious/spontaneous white ladies with a desire for BBC hit me back here or jacobjaguar@excite.com; pics available.

We are a couple living in Myrtle Beach. 31m 23f. She is possibly looking to hook up that week. We have pics on yim at the same name as here. She has played with others several times since we have been together both with me present or alone.

I have been looking for you two for a while...thatz why I posted this thread. We spoke months ago and I have her pics...she should have some of mine as well. I was cripjaguar on yahoo (not using that acct anymore) and xmatch/aff. hit me at jacobjaguar@excite.com so we can share better contact info as i will be on the way in 2weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread