Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My X-wife Cucked Me While Married

• Thread starterAKA
  • Start date

AKA

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 22, 2007
We still fuck at times and I always try to get her to talk about her lovers but she will not, except a wee bit while drinking.

God I only wish I had known at the time that she made me a cockold!

Aka

What a shame man. If you had only known. I can appreciate your feeling, it just wasnt fair and you can tell her the next time you fuck her the okdeacon said she FUCKED UP.:( Stick that pussy once for me buddy and it will help some. Fuck yeah lets see the good old vintage photos, for in her day she was a fine looking bitch. You cant help it if her heart was colder than a witchs tit. Oh well shit happens. Get yourself a new one. okdeacon

Aka

You are just a kinky fucker.Thats not aganist the law. Just live with it and enjoy yourself. Your fantasy is yours and its in your head. So you are not harming anyone. So if it feels good and NO ONE gets hurt just do it. okdeacon Good Luck

Users who are viewing this thread