Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My woman, ******* for you

• Thread starternewtothegame
  • Start date

newtothegame

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 10, 2013
tits.JPG

Mmmmmmmmmm! Nice, big titties! Love 'em!

Tell us some more about her please. Additional pics would be very nice, as well.

Great tits!!!

Definitely want to see more and hear about her

Wow. What a lovely sight. Silly question but does she like having them played with??

Willpea54 said:
Wow. What a lovely sight. Silly question but does she like having them played with??

Very much so, sensitive too, I love when she goes out without a bra on, almost constantly hard nipples.

midnightfapper said:
Damn! Look at those titties!

iheard said:
perfect tits

Thanks fellas.

Do you cum on and suck the cum off those babies? Have you sucked cum off them that was not yours, She has great ass do you. Do you get to Tim and tongue fuck it. I would love for her to sit on my cock then my face and let me suck both her holes clean!

Lucifer said:
Do you cum on and suck the cum off those babies? Have you sucked cum off them that was not yours, She has great ass do you. Do you get to Tim and tongue fuck it. I would love for her to sit on my cock then my face and let me suck both her holes clean!

I have not as of yet. and here's some ass.

asss.JPG

Such a hot woman!!! Is she cuckolding you?

Users who are viewing this thread