• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My wifey, big cock lover.. would you do her?

• Thread starterxxxdye
  • Start date

Would you? Would you not?

• She's hot I'd bang her!

Votes: 87 97.8%
  • She's not hot i wouldnt bang her!

Votes: 2 2.2%

• Total voters

xxxdye

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 27, 2010
Would you fuck my wife? And would you rather do it alone or in a group?

Attachments

• d4752302ecab442e38daaaa487d27bb8_full.jpg
    d4752302ecab442e38daaaa487d27bb8_full.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 1,910
Nice ass. Of course I would fuck your wife. But, I work alone, I not very good at sharing when it comes to women. I would be interested in seeing more of your wife.

Yes, i would take her any time. I would like to do her alone but i have no problems doing her in a group. She has a really sexy bum.

One more pic

Attachments

• 6db4d54f8cf9e4fefeb6cc7b5d924092_full.jpg
    6db4d54f8cf9e4fefeb6cc7b5d924092_full.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 740
I would have you locked in that cage whilst either just me or a group took turns in filling her up.

nogdog said:
I would have you locked in that cage whilst either just me or a group took turns in filling her up.

I'm no sissy cuckold, just like sharing the wife. You'd find if you tried to put me in a cage my cricket bat would bat a lot of skulls. :)

xxxdye said:
No, but no harm in dreaming.. Lol

Indeed. My girlfriend tells me that her ex and his buddy took turns on her a couple times. She loved it. There isn't a girl in the world that doesn't love to be the center of attention.

Its my dream too. BTW, your girl's body is stellar. I would love to see more of her.

Definitely would fuck that.

Would definitely fuck her. Especially in a group. I'd love to spunk all over those ass cheeks after doing her doggy style then lick it all up. I'd clean her after everyone had their cum, and blow a last load in her mouth so she could have a taste, too.

ds69cali said:
Would definitely fuck her. Especially in a group. I'd love to spunk all over those ass cheeks after doing her doggy style then lick it all up. I'd clean her after everyone had their cum, and blow a last load in her mouth so she could have a taste, too.

Thats plenty of cum going on there! :)

shes fit mate, where you at? ill share her as a group or on my own

her body looks just like my mothers body,, very hot!!

My bangable wife..

Attachments

• d5b6b63b2feb005c864cd65138b2d0ab_full.jpg
    d5b6b63b2feb005c864cd65138b2d0ab_full.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 630
xxxdye said:
My bangable wife..

Dude, you have GOT to post more pics. She might be one of the hottest on here.

Reactions: TellHerHowHotSheIs
I like the ring. It's always very nice to see a married woman pulling her panties aside to let anyone who wants to look see her shaved pussy, a pussy that looks like it needs to have some serious damage done it to.

As for the last picture, she likes she is quite pretty. Of course now I want to see the two things that are hiding under that shirt. They more than lovely.

xxxdye said:
Thats plenty of cum going on there! :)

With that gorgeous wife of yours, it wouldn't be a problem. There's just something about a beautiful woman covered in cum. Of course, putting that cum there is pretty nice, too!

Users who are viewing this thread