• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My wife's surprise gift to me (repost)

• Thread starterGordonPym
  • Start date

Is that story a fake?

• No, she did it for real

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, it's a fake - just to arouse you

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

GordonPym

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 27, 2011
pymgordon.deviantart.com
This is a repost of a thread that I started under "Cuckold Confessions" here.
However I now believe that it is more appropriate to have it on this Wife's Pix section.
Also, the title of the original post (A Birthday Present to Hubby) was somehow misleading, I think. The author could be wifey, while actually it's not (besides the author of the photos is neither hubby...).

Basically, I am sharing 29 photos of my wife Linda, wearing blindfold and stockings.
They are all on my Tumblr account "Stockings Addiction".
It is not only the photos which are important, though - it is the story behind them, especially because ... I am not the photographer !

Roughly five years ago, on my birthday, while I was away at sea very far from home, I received a birthday greeting e-mail from Linda with this photo attached.

Since then, Linda began sending me one picture of her each day, from that set.
It was immediately evident to me that she had been submitting to every direction and touch by the mysterious photographer.
Up to which point ?

With each picture Linda wrote me a little of what she was feeling as each photo was taken, and I was left waiting in anticipation for the next day's picture to arrive in my Inbox.
And every day, a picture would arrive, showing as their shooting had progressed.
I posted those photos in a way, to try to replicate that waiting feeling that I had over the course of that month.

Go there and watch, and read, and enjoy.
I'd like to know your feelings while the story unrolls.

And if you liked, please do promote it whenever/wherever you can.

Let me know
Take care
- GordonPym

"Stockings Addiction" by GordonPym

Attachments

• 000-LowRes.jpg
    000-LowRes.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 384

Users who are viewing this thread