Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

my wifes first pics feet and pussy

• Thread starter2newbies
  • Start date

2newbies

this is my first post here i have been talking to my wife about posting pics on the net for about 8 months now and she finaly toke some pics with her cell phone and agreed to let me take pics of her poseing and of her 12 ich dildo in her pussy and her vibrater so here is just to start with i have also told her my fantasy of me wanting her to sleep with another man or maybe two and at first she wasent to happy about the idea then we kept talking about it and now she agreed only if the right guy comes along so then i ask if she will have phone sex so she ends up talking to some guys on the phone and almost had phone sex but the guys chikened out :( o well as long as she agreed to do it so please coment and let me know what you think until the other pics come

(i cant seem to figure out how to put the pics on it says taht they exceed the the size any other way tp put them up?)

Shrink them dowm first then post them

Users who are viewing this thread