• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

my ******* wife's big, round ass

• Thread starterrichyrich03867
  • Start date

richyrich03867

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 27, 2008
Here's my wife's big, juicy fuckable ass. This suburban housewife and devoted mother of two had no idea I was taking pictures of her acting like a slut for me. She would NEVER allow it! I had talked her into going to the local adult bookstore with me earlier that day to pick out a new toy and some fishnets. She was afraid someone would see her but she reluctantly agreed. After we got home, I blindfolded her, had her get that big ass in the air and used her new vibe while we fantasized that I left her in that position in a hotel room and purposely sent up a young stud with room service so he would walk in and find her like that. "What would you tell him when he caught you?" I asked, and she hissed back, "I would say FUCK ME, fuck my ass hard, NOW!" At that moment she came, and I took these pics while she was cumming thinking about another man's cock slamming her from behind. Looking forward to your comments about her big booty!
13_54433_19.html
http://www.cuckoldplace.com/13_54433_19.html#newreply

Here's one more. I took this just as she was coming and yelling for me to fuck her. I fucked her good and hard...she had no clue that I was taking pix of her as she was cumming...

Attachments

• SSPX0049.jpg
    SSPX0049.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 213
Great posting. I hope she allows you to post more. Tell her there are men lining up to please her.

tried to take more a few days ago but she caught me, man was she pissed lol

Try to take spme more pics when she coold down. Tell her she is making loads of men happy.

Wow, very hot, hope she lets take some more, let her know I love what I see.

Users who are viewing this thread