Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

my wifes a prude

• Thread starterjalan
  • Start date

DO YOU THINK MY WIFE WOULD ENJOY BEING TIED UP AND USED

• Total voters

jalan

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 7, 2008
my wifes 41 she is plump, nice titts, fat arse, great blow job, now all i want to see is my friend fucking her, she wont here of it, my friend is desperat to shag her, i sometimes finger her an tell her to imagine sucking his blackcock, this makes her cum hard, iv left the door open b4 and let my friend watch us, but now he want in
attachment.php

Attachments

• wife.jpg
    wife.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 2,016
Hi Jalan, how can you say your wife is a prude? A female that poses in the nude is by Jove no prude. You and your friend are inexperienced ruffians. Did your friend ever bring your wife a bunch of roses, did he ever tell her that she is beautiful, did he ever take you two out to dinner? You can’t just walk up to a woman and tell her to spread.

I agree with enser. Will a little more subtlety and finesse you may get your wife to fuck your friend. Take it slow and easy and gently encourage her.

It just takes time my friend. If you really want it to happen you have to be patient and let her warm up to the idea.

For example, mine took a VERY long time to really start acting on the idea regularly. She was okay with the drunken threesome first, and that was a rare day indeed at the time. Eventually one of her guy friends enticed her into going to see him alone, but again this took a very long time and they had been texting and flirting back and forth for weeks on end. The next step was her getting with this other very good friend of hers and she stayed with him at a hotel for a week.

Only recently has she acted on my suggestion of actually having a local boyfriend. All this took around two years to come to fruition, but it's worth the wait if it's what you really want. Hell, she even slept with him on the first date so again, take your time, be patient and eventually things just might work out for you.

You will have a lot more luck if you let your wife find the guys that sghe likes rather than the ones you want her to get with. I mean, if there is no attraction there can you blame her? Your wife looks good, so I don't blame your friend for wanting to get with her, but it's more important that she feels the same way or it will never happen.

Just tell her thats what you want. If she doesnt agree with you fuck her off and find a woman who needs a cuck partner, Its your choice and your chosen lifestyle. I have trained cucks and their partners but both need to be 100% into it.

Posing for your pictures means she's not a prude. Having sex with the door open means the same thing. Take things slow and soon you'll be a cuck like so many of us.

i took the photo secretley, she has no idea, she would never pose for me, i let my mate look at her when she was sleeping, i showed her tits to him but i want more, HELP ME

Mention to her, not while fucking her, that getting her to think about sucking your friend's black cock really made her cum hard. She'll probably be embarrassed, but reassure her that it's OK. Don't take it any farther at first.

The next time, mention it again. She'll be less embarrassed. Keep talking about it. Tell her that you'd enjoy that. Things should get started!

attachment.php

would you???????????

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread