Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My Wife

• Thread startercouple4fun951
  • Start date
sdsmwm said:
how old is she.?
we all want to know how manny guys or bulls fuck her.???

29. 3 since we've been married.

Attachments

• 144.jpg
    144.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 704
Thanks olebarracke... hope to see you next weekend!

Attachments

• 288.jpg
    288.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 581
A little more revealing...

Attachments

• play time 2 027.jpg
    play time 2 027.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 1,027
hottie

Your wife is such a hottie. U mind If I come over and play with her.

couple4fun951 said:
29. 3 since we've been married.

...did she let them cumm inside her or was just safe sex.? How old the others bull was.?

What a sexy bitch!

What a nice hot sexy looking bitch you have there! Love looking at her, she's sexy, love her tits, ass, and her wet cunt too!! What a fucking beautiful Slut!
Nice!!!

i like the pic from Yesterday, 08:13 PM sooooooooooo smooth, wet and ........inviting
do u share ur gurl ??

love the picture of the panties hooked on her heel, so hot.

very nice lady, deserves a big bull to plow her often

daddy taz i am in the process of arranging to hook up with her in a week or two. will be fun

i saw that ole. good for you man, get us some extra hot pics !! that would be cool. like her and you and write cuckolds.com on her back while plowing her !!

Yes she is shared... in a hot 3sum, or alone with a friend ?? and u made the horny pics and share them with us ...........

Here is one for you Olebarracke!

Attachments

• 23.jpg
    23.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 715
What a Beautiful Woman

What a succulant looking pussy. I can almost smell and taste it just fron looking at that photo. I see just a small amount of cream in it. Know one thing i would fight bigfoot over a chance to please that beautiful little pussy in ALL ways. Only other thing i can add is five stars they are way overdue. Thanks for every photo you have posted and please let us see some more of that pretty pussy.:p:p:p:p okdeacon

Users who are viewing this thread