• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

my wife

• Thread starteradrion_renae
  • Start date

adrion_renae

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 25, 2011
Once a month my wife goes to a meeting that starts around 5pm and runs until 8pm. She has mentioned that there is a guy there that she thinks is cute. I have told her that if she is interested she should talk and flirt with him and see what happens. She says she isnt like that. Well tonight she has another meeting and again I encouraged her to talk to him again. I slipped her a couple of condoms in her purse hoping she will see them. I am kinda hoping she does. I think Ill text her and tease her by saying she should ask him out for drinks after the meeting. :)

Please comment on her pictures

Attachments

• renae sexy .jpg
    renae sexy .jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 453
  • sm_pussy.gif
    sm_pussy.gif
    166.9 KB · Views: 297
She looks sexy. If i was at that meeting, i'd make a move for her.

I hope you get her to give it up to him

Nope she never has. She really isnt interested in fucking other men. Even when we go to swingers parties and clubs. I will hook up with some other woman/women and she will just have sex with me only. I Have even suggested she go out and play alone which she also has rejected.

BHCCuck said:
She should step away from the all you can eat twinkie buffet once in awhile :rolleyes:

Seriously? I have seen some serious fatties on this forum and my wife is not fat. Thick yes.

Users who are viewing this thread