• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My Wife

• Thread starterneeditnowjax469
  • Start date

needitnowjax469

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 25, 2011
Hey guys thought I would post a couple pics of my wife. She is very sexy and gets whats she wants. I can remember a few years back we went to a swingers club. While at the club we met another couple and before you knew it we were getting a hotel room. Well the wife was smoking hot but I couldn't stop watching this guy pound my wife. When it was all over with she said he was the absolute biggest guy she has ever been with. She loved it. Another time my wife had this crush on a neighbor, one thing leads to another and they are out drinking one night. They went to a strip club and then she came home about three in the morning. She tells me I am gonna be mad so I ask why? She tells me she swallowed his cum and liked it. She then tells me that he made her squirt all over his face as he was eating her out and fingering her. She said that he was so forceful when he fucked her and she liked that. Well hope you guys enjoy.

Attachments

• imagejpeg_2_2.jpg
    imagejpeg_2_2.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 459
  • dec 08 200.jpg
    dec 08 200.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 535
No problem don't be afraid to elaborate about it or show her what you got! I plan on showing her this post this evening.

Damn she is hot, nice ass, looks like she takes cares of her body very well. Post more some more pics

Those are all I have on this computer. She is a blast trust me. I am not into the whole being belittle cuckold. I do like to see her enjoy herself though.

My goodness, that is a lovely ass. She is amazing. I'd like to walk right up and rub that ass and then get down and start kissing all over it.

Awesome ass dude...you are a lucky man...how often do you get to pound that ass?

and I would love to share some more. Thats why I was hoping you guys would share some of what you would like to see of her plus what you would give her so she will let me take some tonight

I'd like to have her suck my dick in your driveway. Show her tits!

needitnowjax469 said:
and I would love to share some more. Thats why I was hoping you guys would share some of what you would like to see of her plus what you would give her so she will let me take some tonight
Would love to see her in stockings and heels. She's lovely!

That ass is made for slapping, man. Would fuck it hard after it's all red from my hand. Show us some more, some tits and pussy. I want to know what would happen next.. You say she liked it rough? Hmm...

Users who are viewing this thread