• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

my wife

• Thread starterpmatiaz
  • Start date
P

pmatiaz

She only allows me to post this picture... She thinks she would be turned on by reading some comments about her or what would you would do to her... so , here it is.

pmatiaz.

Attachments

• this_one.jpg
    this_one.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 432
woild love to tonge fuck that ass, before sliding into it of course, but i would have to rub her clit while licking, resulting in an orgasm no doubt..

Fuck your wife deep and hard up her ass while you watched. As soon as i came and my hot cum oozed out of her ass down over her cunt, I'd have you bend down and clean off her cunt and clit until she came.

Now that looks like one very ready pussy waiting to be fucked. Lovely ass, after I run my tongue from one hole to the other, I would love to watch my long hard cock slide into that lovely smooth cunt.

Users who are viewing this thread