• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My wife

• Thread starterHusbands_Dark_Desire
  • Start date

Which picture do you like better?

• Total voters

Husbands_Dark_Desire

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 14, 2011
I've been wanting her to go black, again after years. It seems to be getting close to becoming reality. She let me read a fb chat and the guy shes flirting with has been asking her for a pic. I want to put some pictures that I took of her together and give it to her in case she decides to do it. So I decided to post some on here to see what everyone thinks. Hope everyone enjoys.

Attachments

• IMG_2605.jpg
    IMG_2605.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 1,217
  • IMG_1361.jpg
    IMG_1361.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 1,128
hi

Husbands_Dark_Desire said:
I've been wanting her to go black, again after years. It seems to be getting close to becoming reality. She let me read a fb chat and the guy shes flirting with has been asking her for a pic. I want to put some pictures that I took of her together and give it to her in case she decides to do it. So I decided to post some on here to see what everyone thinks. Hope everyone enjoys.

wish u luck

Thanks, She's getting damn close to doing it again. She got me to put a bunch of the pictures on her phone. So I know she's going to send them today. I know my wife very well. I think that she will let him fuck her soon.

She is one sexy lady and needs to be shared . Who cares if the stud(s) are blk or wh or asian ..... just allow her all the lovers she wants . (c:

I agree and I would love to see her with other men of any race as well. She's just very attracted to black men. Actually the guy that she started talking to is half black and half asian.

Well your wife looks to be quite attractive - I'm sure once she gets going...she is going to light up the Quarter.

Keep us updated on her progress.

More Progress

She had told him that he could feel her ass at work today. He didn't get a chance though. So she let him pass by the house after she got off of work. He couldn't stay long but she said that they made out and he was feeling all over her. She still says that she not going to go any farther. I know her well though and there is no doubt in my mine that it will by any day now.

Husbands_Dark_Desire said:
She had told him that he could feel her ass at work today. He didn't get a chance though. So she let him pass by the house after she got off of work. He couldn't stay long but she said that they made out and he was feeling all over her. She still says that she not going to go any farther. I know her well though and there is no doubt in my mine that it will by any day now.

Definitely hot!! Keep us posted....and for sure, put up some more pix of your hotwife!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Pics after a night of drinking.

Attachments

• IMG_20101211_221804.jpg
    IMG_20101211_221804.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 557
  • IMG_20101211_221536.jpg
    IMG_20101211_221536.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 587
  • IMG_20101211_221531.jpg
    IMG_20101211_221531.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 652
Hot, hot, HOT! I think the panties tell the story! Keep the pics of your sexy wife coming!! Bet she slipped her fingers to her moist pussy, thinking about a BBC filling her!

Jesus , she is a sexy and beautiful lady . Maybe she will have a sexy surprise x-mas present for you . Get lots of pics !

Users who are viewing this thread