Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

my wife wouldlove to

• Thread starterthutch98
  • Start date
T

thutch98

hear all the nasty things would do to her. get as nasty as u can. she is interested in BBC.she is very Fertile.

Attachments

• d pics 1353.jpg
    d pics 1353.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 367
  • d pics 425.jpg
    d pics 425.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 477
  • d pics 441.jpg
    d pics 441.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 441
  • d pics 1227.jpg
    d pics 1227.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 1,148
I would take her home tie her up stick a dildo up her arse and let my girlfriend sit on her face reverse cowgirl position and shove her hand up your womans cunt, I would cum on her face call my mates who are Bouncers/Doormen to come over and finish whats left of her.

After all this I would throw her in a taxi back to you after being fucked so hard by 4 men a women who left her stained with cum.

Ellington333

I'd Let You Lick And Suck Her Hot Cunt While I Fucked Her Mouth With My Thick 9 1/2" Nigger Cock - You Could Stroke You Cock Watching As I Shoved My Big Cock In And Out Of Her Mouth - Then While You Watched Jerking Off In Your Hands And Pound Her Pussy Good Finally Shooting A Huge Baby-making Load Of Nigger Cum And Seed Deep In Her Belly - After You Could Lick And Suck Her Cum-filled Nigger Fucked Cunt As I Made Her Suck My Cum-covered Cock Clean And Hard Again. Finally, I'd Fuck Her In The Ass Leaving Another Huge Load Of Nigger Cum And Seed Deep In Her Asshole.

Users who are viewing this thread