Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

my wife what do you think

• Thread starterlescuck
  • Start date
L

lescuck

We've been talking about her opening up and going out with men. She has dated women no problem there but she isn't sure she can do other guys. We've swung and I've watched which is the closest I've gotten so far. Let me know what you think. She's getting eaten by one of her girlfriends and she 69 with another while I was allowed to watch.

hmmmm

well if she has swung this shouldn't be to much of a issue, good luck and enjoy

Well... if that is her in the pic taking a bbc, it looks like she'll have no problem at all dating other men. The bend over pic is really nice. How long have you two been in the swinging lifestyle and talking about going into the cuckold lifestyle?

Macy

Love it

The fourth photo is stunning. I wish it was my wife getting it.

thanks. I wish the fourth photo was a real man instead of a dildo.
We've been well I've been talking about cuckold/hotwife more since I've benn enjoying watching her more than actually playing with another woman during a swing session. Ideally I would want to do both watch her and occasionally swing. She isn't all that hot on the idea of doing another guy but I'm working at it. She's been with men just in a swinging situation and not with me just watching.

She's had a BBC too it's just getting her to do it again.

Looks to have the perfect body, very much like my wife. I'd love to see more, and always willing to DO more.:cool: :cool: :cool:

Well she almost did it

Last night we were out at a local bar feeling friendly if you know what I mean. I had been talking to her all week about going out. Unfortunately for me we went out on a night that nobody came out. There was one guy that sat near us but he didn't seem all that interesting to her. Oh Well maybe next time. At least she went out and had the idea in the back of her mind.

Here are some more photos of her.

Les

Keep trying man I am pulling for you. Hey little wife give some heavy hung dude some of your beautiful little pussy:p :p Make the lucky fucker happy,make hubby happy and hard and make all of us hot:p :p It just dont get any better and I bet you a dollar that you enjoy getting a new strange and good fucking from a big dick. All have fun okdeacon

cuckalex said:
she needs real cock help her
I have a real cock Thank you. I just get off watching her. The only real time I get cucked is when she dates women.

Users who are viewing this thread