• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my wife -- TRUE STORY!

• Thread starterxxsxyshayxx
  • Start date

xxsxyshayxx

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 12, 2007
This is a true story i posted a while back about my playful wife...she likes to play games and this poor sucker doesn't know I helped my wife set it up (he thinks shes cheating behind my back).

My wife and i were bored and so we decided to head to the clubs on saturday to set her up with some young stud and have some fun...but to no avail...well on monday she came home all giddy and was goin off about this guy who comes to her work about every other month to hold training classes for the customer service agents and how he is kinda flirty and kinda good looking. Well we talked it over and we agreed she could take him out on a date since he was gonna be in town till friday. Of course he dont know i agreed to this and thinks that I am under the impression that my wife is out with her friends. Well on wed. she got all fixed up and headed out to meet him at the hotel their work set him up in at about 8pm and went to the club from there. She said they danced till their feet hurt and talked till they got into intimate conversations and drank till they kinda got a buzz and kinda touchy feely which was till about 11pm... then they kinda got to feeling good and decided to go to the strip joint to "shoot some pool"....lol...well she said they did play the first game in which she bent over the pool table in her dress (no panties) when it was her turn which was more often than not and that he was so buzzed he began to tap her on the ass when she would shoot. Well needless to say he won the first game and they sat down and had a few more drinks and he had a lap dance and paid for my wife to get a lap dance from one of the strippers too. Now its about 12:30 and they both have to work tommorrow so she tells him its gettin late and she wants to play one more game of pool. He agrees but says that if he wins...she has to stay or do "something" he wants to do....lol....she agrees....(shes a good tease)....well he tells her to break and she leans over the table and said he then got up right behind her and said "let me show you how" and leaned over her and she said she could feel his cock...rock hard by now. Well she plays along and after a few more "lessons" he wins and asks her to go to his hotel and continue the party there....well they leave and when they get to his hotel she goes to the ladies room and by the time she walked out...he was naked in the bed...rock hard 8". She then sucked him till he got behind her and unzipped her dress and slid it down....her hoses have a hole in the crotch and she said he just slid a condom on, spit on his hand, stroked his cock, and put it in. She said he fucked her hard and good..but that it was over in 15min...she said he shot his load, fell on the bed and went to sleep like a baby. She then called a cab and came home. She wants to do it again but maybe not have her date drink as much....damn flyweights...lol..anyways, heres some pics. feel free to email us...or her and post comments or send us pics or vids. If we get a good response i will post more pics and another story. xxsxyshayxx@yahoo.com

Attachments

• baz 072d.jpg
    baz 072d.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 3,010
  • baz 075d.jpg
    baz 075d.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 1,669
  • baz 128d.jpg
    baz 128d.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 2,794
  • baz 132d.jpg
    baz 132d.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 3,730
OMG, we have to see more of this sweet little gal.

Beautiful

That what the lifestyle is about: wives who fuck around! Your wife is sexy, I'd love to see and read more of her. Please tell us more about her: age, how/when/why she started, what she likes etc.

Thank you for sharing. Pretty hot stuff. The wife is GORGEOUS! She's got the look of a movie star.

Last edited by a moderator:
she is way too hot! I would love to see more - what will that take?

Very hot! Post more of her please!!!

Beautiful

She is beautiful! How about some more pictures!

Thank you.

Bill

Great story! Sounds like she had a blast.

I agree with Pimpology...that last pic of the series is too good.

thanx

thanx for the comments...i will work on the other set tonight.

Last edited by a moderator:
DAMN, shes hottt!!!, usually guys who are blasted cant even get it up, so she must have really had him going, o yeah, more pics please.

that last pic got me, i need to change my panties, lol

Yummy, I love the second pic from the left.

update

here a few more pics we took that night. We have many more but I need to resize them....thanx for the comments and keep them cumming.

Attachments

• baz 108b.jpg
    baz 108b.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 1,272
  • baz 127b.jpg
    baz 127b.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 524
  • baz 129b.jpg
    baz 129b.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 700
Shes a hottie, I'd want to play with her for sure.

this slut has the look of a Black Cock ho...!!!

Users who are viewing this thread