Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My wife teasing you

• Thread starterhusbandy
  • Start date
cumbox said:
Yup she is teasing us. She has buggered off. Gone invisible, left the building. Is she shy?

fuck off idiot

the fuck'n sissy deleted the pics

Not this shit again. Come on people, what's the sense of posting pictures if your only gonna leave them up for 16 minutes? Who's really teasing who here? The wife or the one who is posting.

MacNfries said:
Personally, I'd prefer posters pull the pic they initially post rather than find an internet pic and come in here posting and bragging about their hot bitch ... :rolleyes:

At least we know husbandy's intentions was good. Being new and all, he just got cold feet about posting his lady on a site like this. We could help him have the confidence to post his lady on here by words of encouragement, like ... "we promise we won't copy and post her pics anywhere else on the internet" and stuff like that. :p

.... and if he buys into that, I have some oil property I'd like to show him. :D

Hahahaha! Nice man!

Users who are viewing this thread