Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My Wife - Slut for Black

• Thread starterBiCpl4BlkM
  • Start date

BiCpl4BlkM

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 16, 2005
My wife and I have threesomes with white guys for quite a few years. She tends to be submissive, so cuckolding (which I love) is not her style. Over the years, occasionally, some of the guys would cuckold me before she joined in or I would present her blindfolded tied to the bed and the guy who cuckold me using hand gestures. She always loved fucking guys in front of me, but she didn't always have orgasms. Although I liked calling her a Slut, she never liked that term.

Last year for Mother's Day, we had our first threesome with a younger (mid-30's) black guy (she is 54). I could not believe how much she loved it, how many times she came. The best part was his comment when she came the first time. He said, "You didn't tell me!" I am sitting there puzzled, then he got off her and they were both drenched, and the bed was soaking wet...she had squirted. White guys never got her to come like that. He fucked her over and over...she had so many orgasms that she said afterward, "They flowed together and had no idea how many times she came."

The next morning she said that it was 10 times better than even the gang-bangs from white guys. She also said that she understood the saying, "Once you have Black..." I asked her if she wanted more, she smiled. I told her that black guys like white sluts who have 'gone black'. She said she wants to be a 'Slut for Black' and didn't want any more threesomes with white guys. The next night I had her on the phone begging the same black guy to come fuck her. When she hung up, she told me that she feels like slut...I said you are. He came over and fucked her over & over.

That was a year ago. She is most definitely a Slut for Black. She wears a Queen of Spades ankle bracelet showing she is a Slut for Black. It has significantly improved our sex and she squirts for me now that I know how to fuck her like a black guy, but when we are in a thressome, she is his slut! I suck him to get him hard for her, I lick them clean afterward, she has him fuck me and she calls me a slut while he does. Although she is not even aware of it, she is cuckolding me when she lays on the bed naked in front of him begging for his black cock, begging to be fucked. And I must admit that I am addicted to.

The photos are of two different black guys. As you can see, she loves it bareback.

Attachments

• 1dccum2.jpg
    1dccum2.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 1,650
  • 1dccum3.jpg
    1dccum3.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 2,426
  • 1dccum.jpg
    1dccum.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 1,491
  • 1dc1.jpg
    1dc1.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 1,398
  • 1dc2.jpg
    1dc2.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 1,245
Love that shot of her getting stuffed with cum dripping out of her like she's some fucking *****!

pix

I just emailed you some pix hope you like them...great pix of her !

your welcome

can you email me so more pix?..glad you liked had fun taking them!

Ellington333

Great Flicks - More Please! The Slut Is One Hot Piece

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread