• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My wife played last night

• Thread starterLipper628
  • Start date

Lipper628

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 12, 2008
She has this black guy she sees once in a while,,, they finally took some pics,,Not a fan of the hand print on her ass but the creampie he gave me was awesome.

Attachments

• GT 4 copy.jpg
    GT 4 copy.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 644
  • GT 3 copy.jpg
    GT 3 copy.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 509
  • GT 1.jpg
    GT 1.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 556
  • GT 2.jpg
    GT 2.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 751
great pics, very hot, I kinda like the handprint, it certainly makes a statement

Great pics!!
How long was she out?
Where did they play?

What does he do to her that you are not allowed to?

I like the hand print, it's a nice way to remind everyone involved exactly what is happening. If you don't like it, get them to stop. If you can't, then go sit in the corner and watch like a good little cucky, and then clean up after the real men are done.

Good for her

Lipper628 said:
She has this black guy she sees once in a while,,, they finally took some pics,,Not a fan of the hand print on her ass but the creampie he gave me was awesome.

I hope she went back home with her pussy streched to the max

Very hot pics. I would love to slap that ass also.

LOL we love the comments, but i am not the passive cuck type I guess. I do love it when she fucks other men and they leave steaming hot loads of cum deep in her pussy. But I am not the type to listen to the men tell me how inferior I am... I sling a nice cock myself. Just like the look of pleasure on her face as another man gets to experience her sexy hot pussy.
The hand print is a nice touch but if i were there it might have gotten heated. As I am all about respecting her. So I decided to stay out of this one, she played for three hours with this black guy. She has seen him before and will again.

I love the way she sports her ring when she spreads her lips apart. Luck man indeed.

Users who are viewing this thread