Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My Wife--My Fantasy--My Reality

• Thread starterpghfellow
  • Start date

pghfellow

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 21, 2007
My wife and I have been together for 11 years. Over that period of time I have been faithful. However, she has not been. Five years ago I found a message on her phone and confronted her about it. Not only did she admit that she had been talking to another man, she conceded that she had been fucking him. She explained in great detail the sexual encounters. She described his physical appearance and continued to point out that he was in excellent shape. As bad as it was, she made it worse when she admitted that he did not use protection. She asked me if it turned me on and, at the time, it did not. We messed around and she would ask me if I was thinking about him "fucking her" and if it "turned me on"
She explained that while she did not love him, she still wanted to be with him. She convinced me to allow her to continue to fuck him. She saw him for some months and they continued to fuck.
After that time I began to have fantasies about seeing her fuck someone. I approached her about it and she became offended. She told me that I had a problem. Recently, she began to fuck around again. She shares the details of her sexual encounters and shows me her pussy. It drives me crazy that she fucks other men and more crazy that I can't watch her fuck other men.

I have photos, but did not have the ability to resize the photos to add as an attachment. If someone gives me feedback as to how to do it,I will post the photos.

Post Em

Man get some help somewhere and post her hot ass so we can see for ourselfs:p okdeacon

open the pictures you want to resize in paint, then use the stretch and skew tool to reduce size, done!

'Lotti -x-

Users who are viewing this thread