Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My wife Michelle Ann

• Thread starterstephensmall
  • Start date

stephensmall

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 5, 2008
Here are a few pics of my wife Michelle. Hope you like her. Feel free to cum on her face or fake her.

Attachments

• Michelle B.jpg
    Michelle B.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 868
  • tittsrd22.jpg
    tittsrd22.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 1,102
  • Michelle 2.jpg
    Michelle 2.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 624
Sexy, you know she needs black, and she would give you up once she tried it....more please

Michelle more

It was actually a black guy who took the first photo in a wine bar in Wolverhampton. I'm sure he kept a copy of the pic for himself as a momento. I don't know if or how she paid for the photo. Do you think Michelle is worthy of BBC?

Attachments

• d8b0.jpg
    d8b0.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 1,164
  • Michelle from Walsall.jpg
    Michelle from Walsall.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 367
  • 00Warehouse top.jpg
    00Warehouse top.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 611
Mega Penetrations
She's a naughty girl who can't get enough anal sex! When she got that long baseball bat stuffed in her asshole, she furiously rubbed her wet pussy to make herself orgasm at the tight feeling in her ass! Then Bridgette took hard cock and candles in her tight backdoor and felt her back entrance stretch open wide!

some more

Michelle getting naked. Please let me know what you would like to do to her.

Attachments

• 43.jpg
    43.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 442
  • HOTMB39.jpg
    HOTMB39.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 319
  • m75.jpg
    m75.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 888
  • Michelletitle.jpg
    Michelletitle.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 479
  • pussy for you.jpg
    pussy for you.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 594
faking Michelle and pics I had sent to me.

I have always wondered to what Michelle's reaction would be if a huge erect black penis was suddenly pushed in front of her face. She told me she would never go black , but seeing it for real may give her secong thoughts. The second pic is a tribute from one her admirers on the net, but she has not seen it yet.

Michelle's fans

My wife, Michelle said she has never been with a black man and she told me she would never go black , I would love to see what Michelle's expression if a huge BBC was suddenly pushed in front of her face. The expression on her face would be priceless. The third pic is a tribute from one her admirers on the net, but she has not seen it yet. She once saw a black male stripper from a distance on an girls night, but that wasn't close enough and in public. Any white guys have tried to engineer this situation for their wives .

Attachments

• m13a.jpg
    m13a.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 135
  • m13b.jpg
    m13b.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 271
clubbing wife

My wife, Michelle still goes clubbing with her girlfriends. I don't mind as I stay home
watching TV or doing the dishes.I wonder what keeps her out so late, as the
clubs close at 2 but she don't get home till 6 in the morning .

Attachments

• mb00.jpg
    mb00.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 290
  • Wife Michelle toon.jpg
    Wife Michelle toon.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 329
Last edited by a moderator:
Let old babymaker get into michs panties sure she would love my big fat cock so much she would take it bareback tell me hub you and mich use condoms as birth control

Michelle

No Mr. babymaker, sir, she is on the pill. She hates rubber. She goes out
in black minidresses, but she wears panties, so she doesn't want to appear
as a slut.

not sure if babymaker would like my wife as much

babymaker said:
Let old babymaker get into michs panties sure she would love my big fat cock so much she would take it bareback tell me hub you and mich use condoms as birth control
but if so should talk about making it happen

Attachments

• Lri1017a.jpg
    Lri1017a.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 267
  • DSC00137.jpg
    DSC00137.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 250
  • DSC00120.jpg
    DSC00120.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 311
Fans of my wife

Just to say thank you to the artistic black guys who sent me these tributes to my wife. Nice to see that you respect my lady.

Attachments

• Copy (2) of tom3.jpg
    Copy (2) of tom3.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 76
  • Copy of tom3.jpg
    Copy of tom3.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 76
  • michellegif.jpg
    michellegif.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 66
  • tom3.jpg
    tom3.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 94
Would you like to see old babymaker get into her panties you no i would get her off the pill your wife is so sexy i would love to put a baby in her belly bet that gets your little white cock hard i want you to i m me to chat

Users who are viewing this thread