• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My Wife let me know what you think

• Thread starterjohnsub07
  • Start date

johnsub07

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 7, 2009
She hasn't cuckolded me yet but we do talk about it, she had an ex with a much larger cock than mine and teases me about it all the time and says it's been downhill ever since that huge cock.

please feel free to post or PM your opinions, fantasies, what you would do to her (and me) given the chance. She will be reading them & responding too

johnsub07-albums-album-picture9639-wife.jpg

duke9555 said:
=====

why did the relationship with her ex sour?

first love, too young that kind of thing, not sure there's anything desirable about him for her nowdays apart from the obvious

Hi Macnfries
Thanks for your kind comments, she will be well pleased with the mid 20's body comment as she is in fact mid thirties.

The teasing hits me on all counts, jealousy, sick to the stomach feeling but that's all over ridden by intense excitement. She never has orgasms during intercourse with me despite me trying my best, oral is no problem she says I am by far the best she has ever had in that department.

I lost a girlfriend in my early twenties that I encouraged to fuck a guy at work, I had no idea what cuckolding was back then but had always been turned on by reading about cheating wives in magazines. She used to tie me to the bed indoors and go clubbing with him then come back and fuck me but always said that nothing had happened and they were just friends, even though I encouraged her and said it was ok. A few months later we finished and she was seeing him so I appreciate your warning and know how painful a situation that can be. However we were both extremely young with no ties and looking back it was for the best anyway.

Wow what a body! She can't be mid 30s surely? So trim.

Those are some perfect breasts if there ever were any.

Yeeessss !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

really She has excellent, amazing beautiful naked body. Would like to see ALL OF HER with faces too.
Thank You.!

Mid thirties wow ! Amazing body would love to give her an oil massage first and play my hands on that gorgeous body .... then would take her to shower and give her the best fuck of her life in standing and in bath tub . lovely pic :)

Bangalore_Bull

With that nice trim waist and those firm titties, her ass must be amazing.

johnsub07 said:
first love, too young that kind of thing, not sure there's anything desirable about him for her nowdays apart from the obvious

==========

been better 4 her if she rode out his initial immaturity and stuck into
adulthood :eek:

Bangalore_Bull said:
Mid thirties wow ! Amazing body would love to give her an oil massage first and play my hands on that gorgeous body .... then would take her to shower and give her the best fuck of her life in standing and in bath tub . lovely pic :)

Bangalore_Bull

=========

well spoken by a big bull ....nice :)

thanks everyone for your comments, i've just shown her she's blushing but wet :)

Her body is magnificent. Like other guys, I was going to guess maybe 24 years old. I hope, for her sake and for the sake of every guy within 200 miles, that she decides to finally cuck you properly and give that gorgeous body to someone.

Users who are viewing this thread