Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

my wife is finally ready

• Thread startersmokinwifey1
  • Start date

smokinwifey1

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 18, 2008
we are a couple in our late 40's and where here looking to find a good night. my wife and i have only had one swinging expierence with close friends but now she is open to try a bbc for the first time. although she wants a few glasses of wine before it, of course. she is rather intimidated but turn on by the the thought. we will post some pics to see if any of you are interested out there, but we will not post nudes. she is a respectable women and only for those who have a shot at a night with us will get to see more revealing photos. feel free to comment all you want like any women she enjoys to hear complements. and hey who know, depending on how many comments and fans maybe she will decide to reveal a bit more. message us however if you are a bbc from the northeast and we will follow up.

Give it a try...
I'm sure she will enjoy it!!!
~)_(~

Sullivan County NY area here...refined, sensual and sincere black gent ..100% clean, str8 and real...PM me here if interested

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread