Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My Wife is almost ready

• Thread startergratefuled
  • Start date

gratefuled

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 1, 2008
My wife is almost ready for her first lover. She allowed me to post the following pictures of her. We have been fantasizing and role playing for months now.
Any Bulls in NE Ohio interested in beinh her first?

Attachments

• IMG_1617.JPG
    IMG_1617.JPG
    17.3 KB · Views: 299
  • IMG_1614.jpg
    IMG_1614.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 307
She is on her way. Let the fun begin! She looks like she'll be loads of fun in bed, or anywhere else too!

gratefuled said:
My wife is almost ready for her first lover. She allowed me to post the following pictures of her. We have been fantasizing and role playing for months now.
Any Bulls in NE Ohio interested in beinh her first?

Gratefuled. Way to go you two. You can make it easy for her by finding someone you both know and that she likes. There is probably someone that you know that she would like to try if she will admit to you. You two have some great fun its really a blast. Please keep us posted on your progress. Man any real cunt hound would give one of his nuts to hit that sweet pussy for you. :p okdeacon

good luck

i'm sure your wife will enjoy herself. my wife enjoys the love and attention she gets...... :p

Users who are viewing this thread